What do you think is your biggest contribution to our community in terms of community engagement?
Answer: Community engagement can lead to improved outcomes! Establishing an effective partnership between service systems and communities results in a greater sense of ownership, greater take-up of services, and better outcomes for children and families.
What is your contribution in your community?
By making a community contribution, you’re helping to make the lives of others better. This could be through meeting their needs or helping them overcome various psychological, social, or financial challenges.
What can be your greatest contribution to the community as a student?
The greatest contribution that students should give to society is that of ideas. A country can survive in the competitive world through original ideas.
How can you help the community or what can you contribute to the community in order for you to become who you are?
Ways to Help Your Community
- Volunteer. Participating in volunteering activities is one of the most fulfilling ways to help the community. …
- Clean Up Your Neighborhood. By picking up trash and doing some yard work, you can make your area a more pleasant place to live. …
- Help Your Neighbors. …
- Donate Stuff. …
- Money Donations.
What are your contributions as a youth in your society?
The role of the youth is simply to renew, refresh and maintain. Youth have a role to renew and refresh the current status of our society including leadership, innovations, skills etc. Youth are expected to advance the current technology, education, politics, peace of the country.
Why is it important to contribute to the community?
It will enrich your life, familiarize you with your community, and connect you to people and ideas that will positively impact your perspective for the rest of your life. Helping your community is an opportunity for you to grow as a person, to better understand how you fit into the world around you.
What can I do to help my community?
Do Things for Your Community:
- Walk kids home from school.
- Rake leaves for an elderly neighbor.
- Mow your neighbor’s lawn.
- Offer dog-walking services.
- Clean up cigarette butts on the ground.
- If you know another language, be a translator at parent-teacher conferences.
- Babysit during PTA meetings.
- Foster a shelter animal.
What can I contribute as a student?
How can you contribute to the school community?
- Donate supplies.
- Volunteer in the classroom.
- Nominate schools for grants.
- Think outside the classroom.
- Attend meetings.
- Encourage participation.
- The importance of STEM education.